Jim Edelstein needed a Social Media ROI calculation for a client earlier this morning, so I obliged him with a nice Word doc. He came back and said, “thats nice, but the clients now needs it in Excel”. Ok – back to the drawing board. Then, my new director of Social Media, Claudia D’Arcy, along with our head of SEO, Eta Ivkovic, asked that it be converted into an online tool. With the help of a nice tool from http://www.spreadsheetconverter.com , and a bit of noodling, the result is here for your benefit.
Please let me know if you have any comments, suggested improvements, etc.
Thanks to Dag Holmboe and others who have asked questions and offered suggestions. Thanks to Social Steve for his mention and discussion at http://socialsteve.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/measuring-the-value-of-social-media
This entry was posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 and is filed under Social Media in Marketing.
- Overview and Takeaways from Social Tools Summit Boston 2016
- Getting Started with Social Media Marketing
- The Google Plus Makeover – Impacts on Your Business Pages
- What You Need to Know About Twitter Search Results Packs
- Implementing Facebook Publisher Markup On Your Website