SlideShare Presentation of “Get Social or Die” by Josepf Haslam at #SMBS12
Warning, the following Slideshare is the presentation slides, however, they are Story Elements mainly. A Video of the presentation follows below. The gist is this:
- Google’s inherent promise is the most relevant Search Results.
- What folds into search results has evolved quickly over time.
- Social Signals or Social Conversations are making their way into Search Results.
- Social Platforms are also becoming places where people “search”.
- People are Socially influenced in their decision making.
- IF people get “Trusted” reviews or recommendations they’ll take them (typically) over generic search.
- YOU and your business need to get Social, now, today.
- Social has already been proven to drive increased revenue!
- IF you do NOT adopt Social you will lose SEO relevance and your competitors will win.
#Video from #SMBS12 in #Buffalo by Josepf Haslam
Promised Reference materials for #SMBS12 Get Social or Die
All of the links referenced in the talk may be found on Josepf Haslam’s Scoop.it site entitled Social Search & SEO:
For many more links please see the sister post on Josepf’s site: “The Art of Marketing conjoined with the Science of SEO“.
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012 and is filed under Integrated Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media in Marketing.
- B2B Marketing Series: Q4 Strategies to Close the Gap
- The Art of SEO… And Lobster Fishing
- How to Define Your Conversion Funnel for B2B Success
- Marketing Patience: A Simple & Measurable Concept
- How Link Building Made SEO’s Great at PR