In our shop, we have a process for developing Social Media Networking activities on behalf of organizations. Ultimately, it is all built off of the block and tackling work of SEO. By starting off with key phrases research, competitive analysis, and link building, we develop a better understanding of how our client’s value fits into the world.
Of course, the golden grail is to develop situations in Social Media where external groups grab what we’re providing, and run with it – so that it takes on a life of its own. Like the scientists who speak of seeding the clouds with iodine to generate rainfall, we’re placing content into the hands of individuals who can use it for their own needs.
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009 and is filed under Social Media in Marketing.
- Overview and Takeaways from Social Tools Summit Boston 2016
- Getting Started with Social Media Marketing
- The Google Plus Makeover – Impacts on Your Business Pages
- What You Need to Know About Twitter Search Results Packs
- Implementing Facebook Publisher Markup On Your Website