Join Digital Marketing Strategists Caitlin Boroden and Jacques Bouchard on April 12, 2016 to learn how you can improve your local business’s online presence. Caitlin and Jacques are excited to be teaching a continuing education class at SUNY Ulster that will give local business owners the opportunity to learn key strategies that improve their online digital presence.
Does your business serves a specific geographic area? Does your website tell search engines where your business is located? How can you be sure that your customers can find you? Not sure? These questions and more will addressed in the course.
- The Website: Website content essentials and user experience
- Business Listings: Google My Business, Bing places, Yelp and beyond
- Social Media: The importance of a social presence and how to build it
As a local business owner, you owe it to yourself to take advantage of all the ways you can be found online. Local search marketing is becoming more and more crucial for your business. This is especially true with so many people using mobile devices who are expecting to find the services they need when they are out and about.
Don’t miss this opportunity to have all your questions answered!
Ready to register?
Registering online or over the phone is easy. Visit SUNY Ulster’s Continuing Education Course Search and enter ‘2031’ as the Course Number to complete your registration online. If you prefer to register over the phone, call 845-339-2025.
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 17, 2016 and is filed under News/Events.
- Fall 2016 Digital Marketing Courses at SUNY
- DragonSearch Achieves Premier Partner Status with Google
- DragonSearch Supports Ulster For Business
- Content Marketers Meet-Up
- Social Media Advertising Workshop Recap