Google Analytics Audit
Are Your Website Traffic Statistics Tracking Correctly?
The standard Google Analytics installation is typically fast and easy; however it does not take into account specific needs and goals of your organization or business.
It is simply set to track website traffic statistics without knowing your business model which may entail sub domains or a third party shopping cart. As a result, checking your website traffic statistics may not be as accurate as needed in order to make critical business decisions such as adjusting your marketing messaging or creation of additional web content or allocating a greater percentage of funds to various marketing initiative including search engine optimization, pay per click advertising or social media marketing.
Get the Most Out of Your Google Analytics
Accurate and actionable data is what you need to make these critical business decisions. During your Google Analytics audit, our team of certified Google Analytics experts conducts an in-depth review and analysis of your website analytics in order to take your tracking to the next level.
Our Web Analytics Audit Includes
- Initial meeting to discuss specific data needs of your business and website
- Rigorous analytics analysis to uncover all potential website traffic tracking difficulties
- Opportunity analysis for potential traffic tracking improvements including goals, social engagements, and events to allow for cross-channel marketing analysis in Google Analytics multi-channel funnels
- Comprehensive documentation of findings and processes for implementation
- Implementation of tracking recommendations within documentation (additional cost)
Start Understanding Your Site Analytics
If you’re ready to begin receiving more accurate website statistics within your Google Analytics and start making critical business decisions based off of accurate and actionable data, contact DragonSearch today. We’ll identify your difficulties, have them solved promptly, and improve your Google Analytics tracking significantly.