Location: Kingston, NY
DragonSearch is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist. We want a marketer that understands the complete marketing mix and is comfortable integrating various components to create a fully customizable strategy for each client. This position crosses many marketing disciplines and will include a mix of SEO, Content Strategy, UX, CRO, Community, and more.
At DragonSearch you’ll be working with a fantastic team! One of the best things about us is our incredible employee-driven culture. A sense of humor, a down-to-earth attitude, an inquisitive and receptive mind, and a fun outlook on life typify our ideal candidate. There are a lot of people here accomplishing great things here: the bar is set high, we’re all reaching for it, and we’ll be rooting for you to reach it too. We don’t have to tell you it’s a challenging and growth-centered environment, right? Or that we work in a team setting? Or that we practice and preach shared responsibilities? Of course not – you knew that.
Note: this is not a posting for an entry-level position. It requires effective digital marketing skills that go far beyond a basic understanding of online marketing – ones that will contribute to and build on what we’re already doing, and enrich our team. You must always be learning, testing, and achieving results on a professional level.
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing.
- Some phrases that describe you: A true team player, levelheaded, a problem solver, resourceful, and organized.
- Experienced account manager who is comfortable with clients of all sizes
- Strong communication skills and a natural eagerness to share your knowledge
- Extremely organized and able to delegate work to the rest of the team while being able to dive in and do the work yourself as well
- Able to keep up with the latest industry news and be able and willing to educate others about the latest updates and advancements
- Focus on customer satisfaction by meeting and exceeding desired outcomes
- Able to navigate the ins and outs of Google Analytics and Google Search Console and perform in-depth analyses of the data
- Comfortable building technical SEO evaluations and creating implementation strategies for noth technical and nontechnical clients
- Solid understanding of best practices for website structures, usability, and coding
- Familiar with common marketing tools including: Screaming Frog, Moz Suite, Semrush, Hootsuite
- Google Tag Manager experience a plus!
- Able to work with our sales team to develop new business opportunities
- Friendly, easy to talk to, and a team player
How to Apply
In addition to your resume and cover letter, please include three reasons why we should hire YOU for this position. Please note applications must include these items to be considered.
Please email all materials to email@example.com.